Personal Contributions to RHC70s
1. RHC70s is under no obligation to publish any text or photos submitted to the site. However contributions will always be gratefully accepted and as a rule the only reasons to reject an item is if it is likely to be offensive to other alumni or if it is considered to be a form of advertising.
2. The editors may alter the text of material accepted for publication for the sake of clarity, without the author being notified.
3. Digital versions of images submitted with the story may need to be cropped by the editors to facilitate the creation of thumbnails. This cropping will be done with sensitivity to the subject of the image.
4. RHC70s reserves the right to reject material on the grounds of copyright infringement, offensiveness or other legal considerations.
5. RHC70s cannot accept contributions of a commercial, marketing or advertising nature unless the offer is so attractive it can fund a number of improvements to the site. We will, however, accept editorial content from commercial organisations who were involved with the College at the time.